Measurement-Based Handwriting Movement Analysis 1
Become a professional handwriting analysis expert with Measurement-Based Handwriting Movement Analysis 1, an online course taught by corporate and public investigator Michael Weitzman.
- Over 35 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Lifetime Access – No Limits
Level I is the foundation for understanding the advanced techniques discussed in levels II and III: Recognizing a writer’s core personality, interpreting combinations of handwriting characteristics, identifying handwriting features for relationship compatibility, vocational guidance, and pre-employment selection and employee management, identifying conscious and subconscious or unconscious behavioral controls, identifying self-concept of strengths and weaknesses, integrity, and work ethic, revealing behavioral or personality disorders, medical and/or mental illnesses, and dangerous behavior.
Content and Goals
- Recognize essential features of a writer’s core personality
- Meanings of combinations of handwriting characteristics and social styles
- Handwriting features for relationship compatibility, vocational guidance, pre-employment selection and employee management
- Indicators for conscious and subconscious or unconscious behavioral controls
- Positive and negative self-concept personality features suggesting the writer’s strengths and weaknesses, integrity, and work ethic
- Combinations of features revealing behavioral or personality disorders, medical or mental illnesses, and dangerous behavior
Who Should Attend?
- Persons who wish to learn how to evaluate a person’s handwriting professionally
- Persons interested in personal growth
- Persons who are curious to learn what conclusions they can draw about themselves and about other people.
- Professional in human resources, business decisions, forensics, law enforcement, relationships
Sign up for Measurement-Based Handwriting Movement Analysis 1 today!
Michael Weitzman has over 10 years of professional experience applying his extraordinary knowledge of Graphonomy (forensic handwriting analysis), criminology, and psychology to a variety of industries and situations: A consultant and training associate for human resource and management executives at a number of prestigious public and private companies, Mr. Weitzman also assists state and district investigators with a host of highly sensitive corporate/criminal matters.
This course has been implemented by Dr. Hans-Leo Teulings, neuroscriptsoftware.com. NeuroScript is the world leader in handwriting movement analysis software for 15 years.