Handwriting Improvement For Kids
Follow Captain Pencil as he defeats Scribble Scrabble and discovers the Secrets to Great Handwriting with Handwriting Improvement For Kids, an online course taught by licensed occupational therapist and handwriting specialist Monica Fortunato OTR/L.
- Over 51 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Lifetime Access – No Limits
Are you looking for an easy way to help your child improve his/her penmanship skills and legibility?
Does the thought of practicing handwriting send your child into hiding?
What if there was an easy, fun way for your child to practice improving handwriting skills?
Handwriting Improvement For Kids is the perfect solution! This course is specifically designed for 2nd through 8th grade students looking to improve their penmanship skills.
- Your child will be taken on a fun filled adventure with our hero, Captain Pencil, as he discovers the 10 handwriting secrets and returns them to Leadville School
- Along the way your child will learn specific, time tested tips and tricks that will improve the look of his/her handwriting
- This course includes 32 downloadable practices pages that allow children to lock in new skills and break bad habits.
- There is also a special section for teachers and parents, so you can support your child’s learning. Additional lectures on Pencil Grip, Lefties and Continued Practice Ideas are included.
Instructor Availability: Best of all, Monica, a licensed Occupational Therapist is available to answer your specific questions about handwriting skills.
- grade school and middle school students
- home schoolers
- occupational therapists
Sign up for Handwriting Improvement For Kids today and we look forward to seeing you in Leadville!!!
Content and Goals
- Improve handwriting legibility
- Improve confidence
- Improve grades
- Increase understanding of legibility strategies
Simply the best method to teach handwriting course for kids. Monica has gotten to the bottom of most handwriting problems. She makes learning the elements of legible handwriting easy, understandable and fun!
Monica Fortunato OTR/L is a licensed Occupational Therapist with over 25 years of experience. She has spent the last 7 years working with children, teens and adults to improve their handwriting skills. Monica and her programs have been featured in the LA Times, the Today in OT magazine and on BBC International Radio. She is Level One Certified by “Handwriting Without Tears” to evaluate and remediate handwriting difficulties. Monica has worked with authors, physicians and business people to improve their handwriting legibility and confidence. She has taught teens the keys to great penmanship and seen improvement in their grades and self esteem. Monica owns Handwriting Genius – handwriting programs for teens and adults and Handwriting Heroes – handwriting programs for children.